Alien law

Do you need assistance in extending your residence permit? Would you like to apply for a settlement permit or German citizenship? Or has your visa or the visa for family reunion been rejected? Are you looking for information on immigration of professionals?

For these and many other questions, I will be your qualified advisor. I represent your interests towards authorities and courts throughout Germany.

In the field of foreigners’ law, I would be willing to advise you in detail on the following topics:

  • “Duldung”/ “Duldung light”
  • apprenticeship “Duldung”
  • employment “Duldung”
  • Application for and renewal of residence permits
  • Stay for study
  • Residence for the recognition of foreign professional qualifications, for job search or language study purposes
  • Accelerated skilled worker procedures
  • Labour migration according to the law on immigration of skilled workers
  • Settlement permit
  • Visa procedures for family reunification (children, partner, parents with custody, other family members)
  • Business visa, Schengen- and National visa
  • Work Permit
  • Redistribution
  • Naturalisation procedures
  • Residence permit for EU citizens and their family members
  • Right of residence for Turkish workers (ARB 1/80)
  • Expulsions

Asylum Law

I would also be more than willing to advise you during your asylum procedure. I will assist you with your personal application and prepare you for the personal interview. Should a rejection decision has been made, I will examine possible appeals on your behalf and take them to court.

I will be happy to help you in detail

  • in the asylum procedure
  • in the post-asylum procedure
  • in the Re-opening proceedings
  • in the Dublin procedure
  • in revocation proceedings